Freitag, 30. September 2011

Flowers

Flowers are perfect for cards…They can have any color, pattern, shape, size, they can be the main picture, someone’s favorite flower or simply decorative. : )
Here are two more cards I made that have flowers on them.
Up first the card I made for my Mother for Mother’s Day. The picture of the women is a 3D punch-out sheet. The paper was nice and thick, very good to work with. It took me forever to find the perfect paper to put underneath it.  Turned out pretty good, I believe.  ; ) My Mom loved it, anyway.
The second card is very simple. The picture of the Hydrangea is from the internet. I framed it and placed a matching ribbon next to it. But because it looked still somehow empty, I punched out the black flowers and glued green rhinestones on them. It’s maybe kind of plain, but I think that’s what I like about it! : )



Unfortunately I haven't had much time to make cards lately. Lot's of college stuff. : / But I'll soon get back to it and then there's more coming. : )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen