Montag, 19. September 2011

Cards: Famous Pictures

Now I want to share some of the cards I made. I never buy cards. Boring and impersonal (except for when they play music.. ;) )The first one is a little older, I made it for my Mom's Birthday. The 2nd I made just for fun. I'll see which lucky person will get that one. ;)
I printed the pictures out, that's why I like to kind of frame them and put some clear foil on it. Just looks better, I think.

This is my Marilyn Monroe Birthday card:



















I made the 2nd card with that beautiful passionate picture of a sailor kissing a nurse.
Again, the flowers are handmade, like the blue ones on my scrapbook page. For the white paper lace I used a border punch.















But...I might have to keep the 2nd one. It's just too pretty. And it's just awful how you always handcraft and never keep anything to yourself.. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen