Samstag, 24. September 2011

I can draw...

Here are some more cards. Two more, actually. Due to lack of any useful stamps or pictures I had to be creative myself.  ;)
For this first card I printed out a cute cupcake from the internet and colored it simple and old-fashioned: with color pencils! I put little rhinestones on some of the berries. Underneath the paper lace I put a green ribbon to match the ground. And for the little beetle I used a paper punch.
It took me FOR EVER to figured out how put this card together, but now I really like it…I might have to make another one for myself. ;)
















The second card HAD TO HAVE penguins on it. I used a picture from the Internet, but this time: No printing out! I just quickly traced around the edges and then drew and colored the penguins. The rest was easy. Black-white dotted frame, sparkling blue, kind of icy looking ground, blue ribbon and punched out flowers with white rhinestones. And done. :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Very very lovely, I like it soooo much, Sophie
    make it for me :-)

    AntwortenLöschen