Montag, 9. Januar 2012

Happy Birthday...

...to my wonderful and talented Mommy. Here is the card I made for her using all kinds of new stuff I got for Christmas: my new bow maker (although I kinda messed it up, I think), the stamp (I used color pencils to color the rose) and the round border punch (finally got one, thanks Mom!). It took me a while to put the card together and in the end I decided to keep it nice and simple. However, maybe next time I'll make the rose look 3D.
But I think, since it is my very first card using a stamp, I'm quite happy with result. I think, I'm going to start stamping some more from now on. ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Also, ich habe mich sehr über die Karte gefreut, sie ist toll geworden. Und natürlich freue ich mich immer, wenndu mit den "Arbeitsmaterialien" und Werkzeugen zufrieden bist die du von mir bekommst. Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe willst du die Rose in 3D arbeiten? Ich bin gespannt! Und? Stempeln ist einfach und macht spaß, oder? Weiter so !!! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ja..ich dachte, ich hätte auch die Rose nochmal stempeln können und nur die Blüten quasi nochmal draufsetzen. Wäre sicher auch nett, oder? :)

    AntwortenLöschen