Sonntag, 18. September 2011

My First Scrapbook

Scarpbooks are wonderful. It's the most beautiful and personal way to keep memories. And they make great gifts!!
These are a couple of pages of the scrapbook I made for one of my best friends. I love working with hidden pictures.
For the scrapbook base I used a set of 6 blank white cardbord pages and 3 rings to hold them together. I love how the sides are not just simply straight!!

 The bottom picture is loose, because there is a different picture on the back. That way you can stick in the picture whichever way you want. 












Again, the back of the bottom picture is different. Another picture is in between the pages. You can pull that one out using the green bow.
















This is one of my favorite pages. The flowers are selfmade and the little blue ribbons are used to pull out the hidden pictures (as you can see on the second photo).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen