Montag, 18. Juni 2012

New Birthday Card

I spent the last week at my Mom's place. On Saturday, a good friend of mine celebrated her birthday and this is the card I made for her.

For this card I had the chance to use my Mom's handcrafting stuff. Of course she owns A LOT more than I do, like this beautiful embossing folder, the flower punches and the label dies.
Unfortunatly, the pic doesn't show this too well: I colored the embossed flowers with the turquoise ink pad.
Inside I put a little giftcard holder and stamped some flowers.

Again, it took me hooours, but I'm rather happy with the result. Too bad you almost never get to keep the cards. ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Deine Karte ist echt Klasse und ich werd sie wohl, wenn ich darf, nacharbeiten. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Vielen Dank!! Ich würde mich sehr geehrt fühlen! :)

    AntwortenLöschen